Churchill Car Insurance Review

Guest's review of Churchill Car Insurance

“My car was written off by another driver coming into...”

Written on: 08/01/2011

My car was written off by another driver coming into the side of me. We refused to accept the first offer as I couldn't get a like for like replacement vehicle with the sum offered. A second engineer assessed the vehicle and didn't increase the offer. he said he would put a final response letter in the post stating where we go from here.

Nine days later I had a phonecall from enterprise rent a car saying the hire car had to be returned, so i called Churchill saying the claim was still in dispute, and I had received no final response letter stating this. Their reply was basically, as far as we're concerned the claim is settled and if the hire car isn't returned it will be reported stolen.

Im a 72 year old man and I have to collect my 10 year old grand daughter from primary school I told them this and they simply weren't interested. They basically left me high and dry and didn't care a dam. My advise to anyone is do not insure with this uncaring bunch of idiots. Their customer service is best described as pathetic.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive