Siemens SL45 Review

• Style

Kyle_Phones.'s review of Siemens SL45

Siemens SL45

“OK, ”

Written on: 09/04/2002 by Kyle_Phones. (1 review written)

MP3 Player, Light, Slim Battery and good Reception.

Easily breakable

General Comments
OK,

I recently purchased a Siemens SL45 mobile phone and all is going fine. I myself am a great fan of Siemens so I don't have a problem with them. They are excellent for reception etc etc. But in my bad points I said it was easily breakable. I found that out quite quickly. I accidentally dropped the phone on tarmac and with great luck, I had the £25 HARD CASE on, it slightly damaged the side, bu not really noticable and if I had no case I am certain it would have broken completely. SO the SL45 has its drawbacks. Siemens luckily make nice, hard durable cases what protect MOST of the phone. The ringtones are EXCELLENT and style, well... 10/10 is just... I believe that it is a very unusual phone, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't call it a professional phone but not a boring consumer one. Sort of in the middle.

• Reception

• Style

21914_Keith.'s Response to 18549_Kyle_Phones.'s Review

Written on: 01/05/2002

There is only one thing to comment about my SL45. This is that it cannot send or recieve any ringtones, and i cannot find a way to insert them manually as it's cades are not the same as the other siemens.