On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk Review

avoidonthebeach's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“AVOID. We paid for a holiday on their site. The next...”

Written on: 07/01/2011 by avoidonthebeach (1 review written)

AVOID. We paid for a holiday on their site. The next day, some guy phoned my wife to say that the price had gone up and she needed to pay another few hundred pounds or there'd be no holiday. She felt pressured into saying yes on the phone. Then he phoned again later in the day to ask her for some more money! This should be illegal.

We spoke to the credit card company and the Citizens' advice but they said it was legal and we could do nothing.

(In the end, the flights and hotel were as advertised - but their pricing and selling methods were extremely dodgy).

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Visit onthebeach.co.uk

Kass222's Response to avoidonthebeach's Review

Written on: 08/09/2013

Avoid, avoid, avoid, in all a dodgy company with bad custmer service!

Nataliastr's Response to avoidonthebeach's Review

Written on: 27/12/2013

I have bigger problem. I have 45 days before travel and I cann't change hotel, because they charge full price for old one + 80 pound pp administration fees!!!!! It the first and last time I booked though onthebeach.co.uk. BUT I requested information from hotel that reservation was not done yet and they have 3 days cancelation policy (the cancelation is free next 42 days!!!! till 6.02.14). And I see that on website of easyjets the prices are lower for 30 pounds on each ticket!!!

If somebody know get I stop this??? And if I will not pay, they did it automatically - even if I have 45 days before travel :((((

onthebeach.co.uk