Sherry Argov - Why Men Love Bitches Review

Guest's review of Sherry Argov - Why Men Love Bitches

Sherry Argov - Why Men Love Bitches

“I just finished reading Why Men Love Bitches, and my...”

Written on: 07/01/2011

I just finished reading Why Men Love Bitches, and my relationsho mirrored that which was described in this book. I am the nice girl trying too hard to constantly please everyone and feeling guilty if even one person made a comment. I was doing the impossible, attempting to please everyone. The only problemwas I forgot to please myself.

I have been in and on and off relationship. Hot and cold so to speak. I began using some ideas from this book and I admit at first I didn't think it would work. But! Voila! He asked me today if there was something different about me. He said I seem more aloof, but in a goof way. I pretended I had no idea what he was talking about. Surprisingly, it worked! Our relationship had gotten stale, and now hes begging to see me.

I think it would be silly for anyone yo think this will work with every man, people are different with different backrounds and will respond differently. Its human nature. But, this book has helped me.greatly and.for once I feel a new respect for myself I haven't felt in a long time. Smewhere along the line, I forgot how to love myself, and that is what I believe is the message that is most important coming from Sherry Argov's book.

• Paperback