Hays Travel www.haystravel.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Hays Travel www.haystravel.co.uk

“I HAVE ALWAYS USED RETAILS SHOP TRAVEL AGENT SO WHEN I...”

Written on: 06/01/2011

I HAVE ALWAYS USED RETAILS SHOP TRAVEL AGENT SO WHEN I FIRST BOOKED THROUGH HAYS I WAS QUITE UNSURE OF WHAT TO EXPECT AS I HAVE READ SOME VERY MIXED REVIEWS. I BOOKED THORUGH ONE OF THE HOME WORKERS AND TO BE HONEST SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL INDEED, THEY GO THAT LITTLE BIT FURTHER TO HELP YOU AND YOU CAN CONTACT THEM PRETTY MUCH ANY TIME OF THE DAY SHOULD YOU HAVE QUESTION OR QUERY. I FIRSTLY BOOKED A HOTEL THAT SHE OFFERED AND IT WAS THE PRICE THAT GRABBED MY ATTENTION SO I BOOKED IT, LATER I REALISED THAT THE REVIEWS WERNT BRILL SO I CONTACTED HER TO CHANGE THE ACCOMMODATION OVER AND SHE OFFRED ME ALTERNATIVES TO SUIT ME AND CHANGED NO PROBLEM! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS FABULOUS, ITS WHAT YOU MAKE OF THE HOLIDAY AFTER THAT AND DONT FORGET YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR SO DONT EXPECT 5 STAR QUAILTY AT 2 STAR PRICES!!!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Michaelb34's Comment

Written on: 24/08/2012

I wouldnt be surprised if you work for haystravel compered to the other reviews. I find it hard to believe that all the other reviews are wrong and that you are the only one that seemed to give hays a five star rating. I dont trust your review.