Click Consult www.click.co.uk Review

Willow House, Unit B1, Oaklands Office Park, Hooton, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ

PeteGolfer's review of Click Consult www.click.co.uk

“Our own experience of SEO Consult (or Click Consult if...”

Written on: 05/01/2011 by PeteGolfer (11 reviews written)

Visit www.click.co.uk

Our own experience of SEO Consult (or Click Consult if you prefer, same company) is that they have a great sales team and enough good technical staff to do the occasional good bit of work but overall they are a company driven by three objectives, money, money and money (in that order). They manage by the contract (don't like it? Give us the full contract monies and you can leave. Don't like that? Check the contract, you can't get out of paying us ) and when you point out that they're not actually achieving results (poor choice of keywords, almost illiterate blogs etc) they propose further spend. In summary: Not cheap; Mediocre SEO skills; No concept of working as a partner; All about how 'you signed the contract, pay us our money...'. And then, at the end, they ask you to renew the contract. Unbelievable. Anyone want further detail, please feel free to contact us.

Click And Seo Consult's Response to PeteGolfer's Review

Written on: 12/01/2011

We at SEO Consult are very disappointed and deeply concerned to receive such a poor review about the business, customer service and quality of our work.
<br/>
<br/>At present we are unaware of who you are, what company you work for and therefore what business dealings we have had with you to date.
<br/>
<br/>SEO Consult take all concerns seriously and are eager to deal with any shortcomings with immediate action if and when they have occurred.
<br/>
<br/>Due to the unknown nature of your review we cannot confirm or deny your comments however we are sorry that you feel this way about our company and service.
<br/>
<br/>We ask you to make yourself known to a Director of Click Consult so we can action anything where required to address and resolve your concerns.
<br/>
<br/>For the benefit of any readers we would kindly ask you to identify your company on this review
<br/>
<br/>We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewcentre's Response to PeteGolfer's Review

Written on: 15/07/2011

Hello Guest,

Thanks for taking an interest in the reviews that we are currently hosting for SEO Consult. We just wanted to post a quick reply to your comment to answer the query that you had about us making contact with you in particular, and our reviewers in general.

On our site, comments, as opposed to reviews do not have to come from customers of the company. So normally we would not get in touch with you if you were just leaving a comment so long as it did not breach any of our site rules. When reviews are submitted, they are subjected to a series of technical checks before they are put live, and in the majority of cases no further checks are carried out. If we receive a complaint about a review then we investigate it and further more details evidence will be sought.

I can confirm that this review was investigated and reinstated after we found it to be genuine.

If you have further questions you are welcome to get in touch via contactus at reviewcentre (dot) com.

Review Centre Team.

Guest's Response to PeteGolfer's Review

Written on: 14/07/2011

Hi Perfect Getaways, I'm with a company that is currently talking to Click Consult and have reviewed an agreement, but haven't signed yet. If this comment comes through, then it could mean that the website let it through without verifying that I have contact with Click Consult. I saw this comment of yours and wanted to comment to contribute to the discussion. I find it hard to believe that PeterGolfer would want to hide his name from Click Consult to avoid being "offered free services...in return for the removal of their review". That doesn't sound so scary to me. There could be another reason, such as that the story isn't entirely correct and that the client wants to avoid being embarrassed or being accused of libel. I don't want to defend Click Consult too much here, and I see that there could be another reason PeterGolfer is hiding, but the reason stated above doesn't make sense. We'll see if I get contacted by reviewcentre. If I do, then your idea that PeterGolfer is a real client makes sense. If I don't get contacted, then who knows? He could be another competitor. I'll update everyone on what happens.

Perfectgetaways's Response to PeteGolfer's Review

Written on: 07/07/2011

Hi Guest, as I understand it, PeteGolfer must be a legitimate customer of SEO Consult or Click Consult as Review Centre verify all reviews about SEO Consult and make sure that they did have dealings with them. I know this as Perfect Getaways had to prove our dealings with them when we put our negative review which is on the 2nd page. I can only assume PeteGolfer does not want his real name revealed to Click Consult as per the message put at the top of this page by Review Centre themselves.

Guest's Response to PeteGolfer's Review

Written on: 04/07/2011

I agree with the director here. Should someone wish to write a negative review on another company, how can this have credibility where the writer/business customer doesnt 1. identify their website being worked and 2. their company name. if your aim would be to warn others against using another company as large as SEO consult, then you are wasting your time really unless you do this. At least most of the positive reviews have identified themselves.

Click And Seo Consult's Response to PeteGolfer's Review

Written on: 21/01/2011

My name is Matt Bullas, Managing Director of Click Consult, I find your comment most strange "I found this review very helpful because it is exactly the way we felt" if this is the way you felt how has this review helped you? I question the credibility of the review itself, review centre have given the reviewer my details and we have also responded to the review yet no contact has been made, I am happy to review the project and be reasonable in my actions depending on the outcome of the review. The issue is however we have no record of this project or the person leaving the review. Anyone who experiences service not to a level laid out at the start of the project, or indeed if there is a particular issue, please contact me directly at matt.bullas@clickconsult.com or call 0845 205 0292 and I will be happy to discuss any issues with you directly.
<br/>
<br/>In relation to this particular review I am still waiting for any contact.

Sparkymoo's Response to PeteGolfer's Review

Written on: 21/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because it is exactly the way we felt.

www.click.co.uk