La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk Review

Faydavies's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“My first and last time buying from LaRedoute. I...”

Written on: 05/01/2011 by Faydavies (1 review written)

My first and last time buying from LaRedoute. I ordered pyjamas szie 14, they were too small, it said 12/14 when they arrived. I rang about this, they said I needed 14/16. They sent a 'replacement' the samde size, 12/14. Rang again, man apologised, said the web site sizing was wrong, I needed 16/18 for size 14. They arrived, too big, but kept them to save trouble. I had paid by credit card and was not to order again from LaRedoute as the sutff was not my style or fit.

I kept getting advertising email which I transferred to my junk mail. Also a £10 voucher and apology for the web site problems.

Also letters in post which I ignored thinking it was more junk. I then got a letter saying I owed £5, rang about this as was told a credit agreement had been opened in my name (had NOT signed up to this as I don't want that kind of thing. They said I actually owe £33 to include interest as they had refunded my credit once the first pair had been returned and it was a new order. I have now sent the £21 only as all other online firms use the credit card again or phone if any query. This was sharp practice and I will never order from LaRedoute again

• £21 pyjamas