Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ”

Written on: 05/01/2011

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

- No communication with their customers about orders

- Delivery times are not when stated

- Do not reply to emails in a reasonable time

I ordered a dress as a present from the site on the 19th of December and it clearly stated order before the 21st of December in time for Christmas.

The dress did not arrive until the 28th of December with no communication from DP what so ever to inform me that it would not arrive in time.

I called them up and the gentleman on the phone was very nice but not helpful at all and could not give me any information on my order.

The weather is not an excuse because London had already been hit with snow, so was not a big suprise to them and the site clearly stated areas would be affected but London was fine.

Emailed them numerous times, but with the same 'Sorry we could not reply to your message within 24 hours' email reply.

But calling them up is also a long process where I would wait up to 15 minutes before getting through to a someone.

Site also stated free deliveries with no minimum spend but when I got to the check out it charged me for delivery.

Service is fine up until they take your money! Go to the store if you really want something or order online if you don't need it within a specific time!

• 35