Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“I am still waiting on over 280pound worth of clothes...”

Written on: 04/01/2011

I am still waiting on over 280pound worth of clothes etc. from Dorothy Perkins to be delivered. We do Kris Kindle in my family and these clothes were for me from my brother... everyone else had presents to open Christmas morning which left my brother feeling awful as mine didn't arrive on time.

I completely understand the fact that there was bad weather conditions over Christmas but I don't understand why I had not even been contacted once with an apology or information on when the items might be delivered.

I rang and emailed customer service on the 23rd of December but they never emailed me back and the girl I spoke to on the phone wasn't helpful at all! Now that Christmas and New Years is over I am very annoyed that I never got a single response to my email before Christmas, it is an absolute disgrace.

I tried calling all day today and couldn't get through so ended up giving up and sending another email. I eventually got an email back today which still isn't even one bit apologetic or helpful:

"We normally expect overseas deliveries to arrive within 10 days, however if you have not yet received your order, please allow up to 2 weeks in case of any problems with the courier service or transport system.

Please also check with your local Post Office to see if they have received your parcel - Dorothy Perkins Customer Service"

I am now on my FORTH week waiting!!!!!! This is just unacceptable! Customers Beware!

• 284.40