Big Wok, Nottingham Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

TheEpicReviewer101's review of Big Wok, Nottingham

“As Big Wok has closed down, I shall be writing a...”

Written on: 03/01/2011 by TheEpicReviewer101 (3 reviews written)

As Big Wok has closed down, I shall be writing a review on Peachykeens. Peachykeens has generally average food. The pizza there is nice. However, the service is shocking. I asked for drinks and half an hour later my drinks weren't there. However, there are some positives. Unfortunately, there are more negatives. The restaraunt has a good choice of food, if you like eating what I think tastes like other meat. There was a rumour spread around about Big Wok having cats and dogs in there freezers, and I think Peachykeens also has cats and dogs in the freezers. For instance, I have had many pork meatballs in my time, they all taste the same. Except the Peachykeens pork meatballs. This is what I would judge as cat meat or dog meat. They have a lot of food, but most of it is disgusting. The pasta, pizza, and chicken & sweetcorn soup were the only things worth paying £12 for.

• Other

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Casual