Bush Review

Guest's review of Bush

Bush

“I have just bought a bush 42ins model [BPDP42HD]...”

Written on: 03/01/2011

I have just bought a bush 42ins model [BPDP42HD] plasma up until now it seems to be O,K, until I tried to turn the volume down with my sky remote control it won't adjust the sound all though it operates everything else. then when I tried to tune it in there was no code for it, when I got in touch with sky they were very helpful and tried over twenty different codes they could not find one . I then got in touch with bush they were not able to help. I then found twenty five reviews for bush and none of them were favourable towords bush. if any other people are having the same problems lets hear them

Jim5636's Comment

Written on: 12/01/2011

I have also just got the same TV can you tell me what code did you use to get sky to work the TV?
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>Thanks Jim

Jenksfish's Comment

Written on: 19/01/2011

Hi there have the same problem with this tv BPDP42HD cant find any codes for it to operate the sky remote...anyone out there have the code cause Bush are bl**dy useless..........