Written on: 02/01/2011
We gave my Jack Russell a handful of this food broken up into a treat ball. He loved it but in the early hours of the following morning he started being very sick. We didn't associate the dog food until we gave him some more a couple of weeks later. This time along with bringing up blood as he was vomiting so much and he also had bloody diarrhoea, it was extremely distressing for the dog and us. We threw the dog food away but it worried me that my dog, who can eat anything, was so violently ill on such a small portion of this stuff, makes you wonder what is in it.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Excellent " Read More
" Bad Food " Read More
" Awful gasoline smell and molds " Read More
" Fantastic service " Read More
" Bakers meaty balls " Read More