Naturediet Pet Foods Review

Guest's review of Naturediet Pet Foods

“The difference in our dog since going onto Nature Diet...”

Written on: 02/01/2011

The difference in our dog since going onto Nature Diet has been outstanding - results not seen with any other dog food which we have tried. It was recommended to us by a behaviourist and we have not looked back since! Our dog's poos now have no smell, are completely dry and are much smaller than they once were.

We have had a few packets which have smelt a little "unusual" but certainly not rancid like some of the reviews have said. We've noticed it more with the lamb than with the other flavours. We have fed these packets to our dog and had no side effects from them whatsoever.

Going forward, I will return the packs which smell a little funny to our supplier - I would be interested to hear though if anyone has actually fed one of these packs to their dog and they've been ill as a result. Just because the food smells a little, this might just be as a result of its contact with the air, rather than it than it actually being off. We've certainly had no adverse effects from the food to date.

We now have an eleven week old puppy and are beginning to wean him onto Nature Diet. I'm a little more concerned about the possibility of having off packets with a puppy because whilst our other dog seems to have a stomach of stone, puppies are obviously a little more delicate. I will therefore check the puppy packs much more carefully from now on - so thanks to everyone for the reviews.

Smawfield's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

Read the reviews, many have had food poisoning and my puppy was sick for24 hours but luckily only fed a little to her. Be careful the packaging does not seal properly and air gets in! Being veggie wasn't sure how food should smell, don't expect puppy food to be off!, won't buy ever again, too much risk.