Amazon - www.amazon.co.uk Review

Tuffernut's review of Amazon - www.amazon.co.uk

“Have used Amazon.co.uk many times in the past but no...”

Written on: 01/01/2011 by Tuffernut (4 reviews written)

Have used Amazon.co.uk many times in the past but no more, not after the complete and utter lack of service that they have offered this year. I placed orders for 6 items all at different times and with the exception of two consignments I am still waiting for delivery. The problem, as I see it, is that they trust their deliveries to Royal Mail. Royal Mail seem to have perfected the skill of delivering very little and back this up with their customer service levels to match. So much so that when I telephone Royal Mail asking where on of my parcels was I was told that Royal Mail had, indeed, collected it but no one had scanned it after that time. When I said that they had, therefore, lost it the customer service representative was quite quick to reply that it wasn't lost but they just didn't know where it was....Steer very, very clear or be prepared to wait a long time for your delivery to arrive.

• various Christmas presents - £200