Wilson Staff Ci7 Review

Guest's review of Wilson Staff Ci7

Wilson Staff Ci7

“Despite being just thirteen years of age, I am a golf...”

Written on: 31/12/2010

Despite being just thirteen years of age, I am a golf fanatic and play at every available opportunity. Due to some erratic growth spurts I was forced to purchase mens clubs and struggled to find game improvement clubs at a reasonable price. After some vigorous investigation however I came across the Wilson Staff ci7 irons and was very impressed. My father was then able to negotiate a deal which included a tw9 tour milled wedge for free. As expected I took my new irons to the range soon after purchase and found that although a blade-like setup, the irons were very forgiving and even off centre shots rarely missed the intended target. Although slightly apprehensive due to the club head's similarity to that of a blade, I found more distance and control in all of my iron shots. For example my 5 iron shots prior to the purchase of these clubs ranged from around 145 yards to 160 yards. I now find myself hitting 165 yards to 180 yards and am seemingly finding the green a lot more. Would definitely recommend to any mid-handicap player looking to lower their scores and increase their distance, accuracy and confidence.