My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com Review

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“From a girl's point of view. ”

Written on: 31/12/2010

From a girl's point of view.

The site really is an excellent way to potentially get dates. But, so far, all I've come across are a load of time wasters.

This is not the site's fault which is why I haven't given the site a bad review, it's just the reality of life. The competition is fierce and a lot of the guys seem to hedge their bets all the time. I've had interest, even from guys I've favourited, but they just keep you hanging on all the time and I suspect this is because they simply have too much choice and are waiting for someone better to come along.

I only favourite people I would consider meeting because I don't see the point in stringing someone along, but the guys don't seem to do this. I've had guys who have added me to their favourites and then don't reply to my email. Why do they bother? It's almost like they don't know their own minds.

These sites really aren't easy. Be prepared to put in a lot of hours online and don't get your hopes up too high. I've even exchanged telephone numbers with a guy who wanted to meet up. He gave me his number. He then couldn't meet up on the evening we had planned (it only took us three weeks to get that far!) He then wanted to rearrange, which I agreed to and I haven't heard back from him. He logs in every day so he is still looking. So, all he is really doing is biding his time and keeping his options open.

I hope there are girls out there who are actually getting dates with guys they want to meet and aren't just being strung along all the time.

I can understand not getting a reply to an email from someone who didn't show an interest in you - that's fair enough. But to not get a reply back from someone who did is really weird! I suppose it's a case of too many fish in the sea. If only I could find enough guys on there to hedge my bets on. Unfortunately, the guys seem to have more choice than the girls.

• Ease Of Navigation