McVities Digestive Biscuits Review

Johnehart's review of McVities Digestive Biscuits

McVities Digestive Biscuits

“I say boycott the biscuits altogether until McVities...”

Written on: 31/12/2010 by Johnehart (1 review written)

I say boycott the biscuits altogether until McVities listen. I have been eating and enjoying them until now for the past 20 years and have found the quality and taste steadily declining. I have sent my wife half mad asking her to shop at different outlets in an effort to find any of good quality. I have found that they vary in texture and colour, appear only half baked at times, and many are so broken i just feed them to the birds. As a child I used to buy broken biscuits for two pence - now I am being charged over a pound for the very same thing. As someone has already commented on, McVities already produce a light version so why do they have reduce the fat content so much which appears to be the cause of the problems?

Guest's Response to Johnehart's Review

Written on: 29/03/2012

I agree, just don't buy them until they revert to the old recipe. The company is just covering their backsides because of "anti-fat" pressure groups when they say they are only reacting to customer's demands.