LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk Review

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“Lighter life was the best thing I ever did! I lost 3...”

Written on: 30/12/2010

Lighter life was the best thing I ever did! I lost 3 stone in 8 weeks to reach my target weight, then went on to lose another stone without really dieting, so I lost a total of nearly 4 stone. That was just over three years ago and I've put on about 7lb but I'm still below my target weight. I don't actually diet, but do things like have only two biscuits instead of 6 or 7. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to lose weight.

Lighter Life is the best!

Slb2011's Comment

Written on: 19/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I am in the process of thinking about joining so I am reading the reviews very carefully. I have about 2.5 stone that I needs to loose after putting on over the last 5 years and your comments have really helped. My only worry is family parties and my friends weddings that all seem to be coming up over Feb/ March. Should I be waiting for these to finish before joining?