Apple MacBook Pro Review

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

ecclescake's review of Apple MacBook Pro

Apple MacBook Pro

“I love my Macbook. Let me start by saying that. I...”

Written on: 29/12/2010 by ecclescake (3 reviews written)

I love my Macbook. Let me start by saying that. I wasn't sure I would, after loads of my friends kept telling me how much I would (I didn't watch Titanic due to the hype either but feel that decision was justified!).

My Macbook came travelling with me recently, and it was great to be able to access emails through the wifi connection. Everything is easy to use, and just kinda makes sense. It loads up and shuts down quickly, and seems to be immune to viruses (touch wood).I haven't had any problems with it, and got a great deal from the Apple shop at the Trafford centre when I got it. (Came with Ipod touch at reduced price).

• Over 1 Year

Time Laptop Owned

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Stephan Luiz's Response to ecclescake's Review

Written on: 25/01/2011

Great tool this macbook pro...the garage band on it is what attracts me the most.