Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Smart Traffic, www.smart-traffic.co.uk

“My personal review smart-traffic.co.uk Use...”

Written on: 29/12/2010

My personal review smart-traffic.co.uk
Use smart-traffic.co.uk services at your own risk, I purchased a full seo package from these guys who are based in thailand but they tell you they are in cornwall. I had regular traffic coming to my site, a week after they had completed there seo work i went down to 1 visit per day and they tell me this is normal (don't be silly) When i called and told them this is not good they said they will take a look, they done nothing, i asked for my money back they said we cant do that but we can give 40/50 very good links to help it along which never came ( I did not recive 1 link from them), i got my developer to roll the site back, build some basic links myself and guess what! we are on page one without there help, Please do not waste your money with this company, £3500 or $5000 this review is my personal experience with smart traffic and in no way saying this is how they operate every day but i would never use or recommend smart traffic.co.uk to anyone, in fact i would advise anyone wanting an seo service provider not to use smart traffic, this company did not care one bit that they had a lot of my money and done nothing to show for it. I lost a lot of money and any google trust had for my site by using smart-traffic.co.uk. Submit your site to directories or! pay someone to do it, then buy lots of links from many different companies, you will soon see your site move up google and save money. Once again use this company at your own risk.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

In response to your review, I would very much welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us further.

Our head office is based in Bristol, in the UK- we also have dedicated offices in Thailand, Sydney and the Philippines, but the majority of our Campaign Managers operate from the UK office.

I am very sorry that you feel we did not deliver your campaign to your expectations, and would welcome the chance to address your concerns in more detail. Please contact me at sales@smart-traffic.co.uk to discuss this further.

Yours sincerely,