Kookaburra Big Kahuna Review

Guest's review of Kookaburra Big Kahuna

“I'm not going to go on about how I had a lame bat...”

Written on: 28/12/2010

I'm not going to go on about how I had a lame bat before hand because I didn't, nor am I going to say how it will instantly improve my game because it won't.

The Kookaburra Kahuna Chaos is a quality bat for a decent price. The bat has a good middle and nice use of octopus grip however the grip is irrelevant to how the bat performs as a whole. I have a 2lb 9oz and it feels good in the hands as well as when I go to play my shots. The feel of the bat is the most important aspect of the bat, if it feels right then it will be a good choice bat for you.

Even though the bat says pre prepared and oiled before purchase, knock it in and oil it anyway! This is so important to the life and performance of the bat. I also strongly recommend extra-tec if it's not on the bat as it protects the wood which will be used the most in the season and you obviously want it to last.

Overall, the bat has a nice feel and if you are a player who likes to play his/her shots then this bat is a good choice.