Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

Guest's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“I went along to the Caroline Castigliano sale store in...”

Written on: 28/12/2010

I went along to the Caroline Castigliano sale store in Berners Street and would warn any bride to think twice before doing the same. I had gone along to the store to try on the sales dresses in the hope of finding one in a style I liked. When the Sales Assistant asked what style of dress I liked I referred to one which was not in the sale but was by the same designer. The assistant seemed to take great pleasure in telling me I couldn't afford to look at the non-sale dresses and was not willing to let me try the dress on. After 15 minutes in the store, putting up with some unpleasant remarks, I admitted defeat and left the store (to my shame) in tears. I really was made to feel humiliated. I had read about the designer's motto that every bride should feel special on her wedding day but I don't think this philosophy has reached the sales attendants. Save yourself the upset and keep this momentous day special by avoiding the store - there are plenty of others who would only be too keen to help you.

Nikkico's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because...It shows (yet again) this company's complete disregard for customers and their own mission statement.

Youngwoman's Comment

Written on: 31/08/2012

I agree - staff at the Berners Street store are sales sharks. Avoid this shop!!