CKK Wedding Stationery www.ckkweddingstationery.co.uk Review

Guest's review of CKK Wedding Stationery www.ckkweddingstationery.co.uk

“Having spent months looking for the perfect wedding...”

Written on: 27/12/2010

Having spent months looking for the perfect wedding invitations, trawling over the hundreds of online sites and sending off for what feels like a billion samples, I was so thrilled to stumble upon CKK wedding stationary.

We recieved samples from all kinds of price ranges and couldnt believe how good the value for money was, we found ones double the price that was no where near the quality!

Everything they did for us was perfect, the service, speed of delivery and attention to detail was outstanding!

We decided to go for the DIY service (based on our budget not the price as they are extremely good value) and got myself prepared for a long day with with my glue, paint brushes and general "blue peter" do it yourself bits, only to find that all the hard work had been done for me! Little strips of sticky back plastic stuck in all the right places and tiny crystals stuck on perfectly, all I had to do was peel the back off and place them in, I was done in no time!!

I genuinely cannot say enough about CKK, they did a fantastic job and everyone has commented on how lovely and classy the invitations are, several friends are getting married in the future and could not write the name down fast enough!!

Thank you so much CKK for doing such a wonderful job!

Kindest regards. Heidi Pratt