Longton Snooker Club, Stoke-On-Trent Review

Guest's review of Longton Snooker Club, Stoke-On-Trent

Longton Snooker Club, Stoke-On-Trent

“Longton Snooker Hall is undoubtedly, in my opinion,...”

Written on: 27/12/2010

Longton Snooker Hall is undoubtedly, in my opinion, one of the most superlative establishments I have had the pleasure of visiting in recent years. It offers acceptable quality tables for snooker (upstairs) and pool (downstairs) which is what can be expected for the moderately inexpensive price we pay. It offers an array of food and drink products, with bars both upstairs and downstairs, catering for each and every eager snooker/pool player to walk through those trusted doors. At this point I must say that a pint of the finest at Longton Snooker Hall is straightforwardly the most exquisite ale I have ever had the pleasure of devouring. It's a must!! In addition, the staff are polite and easy to get along with, adding to the already vibrant atmosphere. It is quite simply one of the best places for not only me and my friends to visit when in need of something to do, but also people at any age willing to try their hand snooker/pool...highly recommended from me!!