Shout Magazine Review

Guest's review of Shout Magazine

“I am 12 and a few months ago I bought an issue of...”

Written on: 24/12/2010

I am 12 and a few months ago I bought an issue of Shout. Personally I think it is great! My friends do too. The free gift is always pretty good e.g eyeshadows, mascara, lipgoss. Sometimes, in magazines the freebies are really not great but I love Shouts (The chistmas issue had a Barry M sat worth £14.56)! My makeup collection has doubled at least in size and I havent had to buy make-up since! It is £2.50 an issue which is actually cheap for a magazine at the moment. Inside, there are beauty pages, fachion, celebrities, facts e.g why you shouldn't have plastic surgey, which I think is good for people to know. They always have asection where you can send in your problems and they will answer them for you: Body, Anything, Mates, Boys. They also have competitions, freebies to enter and cringes. I love Shout and would reccomend it to anyone!

• Daily