Weihrauch HW100 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Guest's review of Weihrauch HW100

“I only owned the hw100 for a couple of months, Bought...”

Written on: 24/12/2010

I only owned the hw100 for a couple of months, Bought after reading all the reviews on here, the gun is well made and acurate but it is rather heavy and looks very ugly and doesnt shoulder very good for me anyway.I went back to my shooting supplies and traded it in for a air ranger as this to me shoulderd a lot better and felt better balanced.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Theshootist13's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2014

The weight is an advantage on accuracy and well looks are up to you i have shot both in the trick shooting i do and the hw100 came out on top. each to there own.

Rickj2011's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2016

I thought, that you are meant to start by trying the gun in the shop first, before you buy it? Most shops have on site shooting facility, or range. As far as the HW100T or KT thumb hole stock looks are concerned. It is down to a personal preference. You can't blame manufacturer for your personal dislike of the rifle looks.
I dislike most of modern air rifles with short stock. So what?