Written on: 22/12/2010
Roses always wins the Roses Vs Quality Street choice in my household... NOT ANYMORE!!!
1) Only 4 Hazel Nut whirls in the whole tin (and very little nuts in those too)
2) Unacceptable number of opened chocolates in the tin
3) Lack of variety with 3 different types of caramel centres!
4) Brazilian Darkness and Caramel (blue wrapper) used to be a chunky square chocolate and is still shown as being so, on the tin, but are only half the size!!
5) No old favorites such as coconut, bournville and praline
And to top it off I have just learned that the chocolate used in the tinned sweets (with the exception of the dairy milk one) is not even the original recipe for Carbury with was the sole reason I preferred to purchase Roses over Nestle Quality Street.
QUALITY STREET IN THIS HOUSE NEXT YEAR
" I brought a packet of minstrels out of a vending machine only to op... " Read More
" What have you done " Read More
" I like alot of people have a sweet tougth and find it sad that the ... " Read More
" Inedible " Read More
" Where's the coconut ones?? " Read More
Written by Karleen808