Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk Review

• Durability

Guest's review of Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk

Tripp - www.tripp.co.uk

“TRIPP GRAPHITE ULTRAGLIDE AUBERGINE ”

Written on: 22/12/2010

TRIPP GRAPHITE ULTRAGLIDE AUBERGINE

Absolute scam! Apparently my suitcase is worth £105, I paid £44 in a Debenhams store, two short trips later (in car then on train - no airports or airlines involved!) and the casing on one of the four wheels has broken, am taking it back tomorrow and if they don't replace then I will be formally complaining.

The design of the actual case is nice, but the 4 wheeled cases are very badly designed. Not only do they (as one previous reviewer said) keep falling over due to serious balance issues (even without using the expander section) but the wheel casing is designed in such a way that it gets badly scratched if you pull it along on the two back wheels. Even on four wheels it is all over the place and wheels in zig-zags even on Paddington station's smooth floors, very irritating.

Bought a £45 trio of suitcases from Tesco 5 years ago and they're still going strong, only reason I replaced my usual one was weight. I have two smaller, cheapie light suitcases from Tesco as well and they are faultless, will not be buying Tripp again. SERIOUSLY BEWARE!

• Durability