The Wedding Shop, Colchester Review

suffolkprincess's review of The Wedding Shop, Colchester

“I would recommend The Wedding Shop, Colchester to...”

Written on: 21/12/2010 by suffolkprincess (1 review written)

I would recommend The Wedding Shop, Colchester to anybody. From start to finish, my experience there was fantastic. The staff were all very helpful, polite, knowledgeable and patient. I visited with my mum and two bridesmaids - we were made to feel very welcome and at home. The dress selection is great and very well kept. The shop is light and clean, with large changing rooms for privacy.

When choosing dresses to try on, I was free to browse and select anything I liked. The staff made helpful considered suggestions. When trying on gowns I was put completely at ease (and I'm shy!). There was absolutely no pressure to buy.

The great service continued even after I'd brought my gown (often not the case with many shops). The Wedding Shop replied really quickly to my emails and were really patient with my multiple phone calls. They kindly sent me pictures and fabric samples of my dress too.

The fitting service was perfect. I had three appointments and nothing was too much trouble.

All in all, I would heartily give The Wedding Shop 5 out of 5. I'd give higher if I could! Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.