JJB Sports www.jjbsports.com Review

Guest's review of JJB Sports www.jjbsports.com

“Ordered a football mini kit for my son online for...”

Written on: 21/12/2010

Ordered a football mini kit for my son online for Christmas. Received order confirmation along with a note saying that I would hear from them shortly to say when I could collect the item in store. A week later with only a few days to go before Christmas I called to find out when I could expect my item only to be told that my order had been cancelled! When asked why I had not been notified - so that I could correct any possible processing errors - I was told 'Do you expect us to go through all our orders and phone all our customers when there's a problem!' Unbelievabley horrendous customer service, pathetic online system, a little boy that won't be getting his Manchester United Kit for Christmas and a customer who will never use the store again.

• Football mini kit £30

• Still waiting

Football Mad Guy123's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2011

I agree that the online service absolutely terrible but it's a lot better in store as you can see and try what you are buying before you actually buy it. Their website service isn't good.