Sodastream Drinks Maker Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Sodastream Drinks Maker

Sodastream Drinks Maker

“I was given a Sodastream as a gift, and after my...”

Written on: 20/12/2010

I was given a Sodastream as a gift, and after my immediate reaction of "You have GOT to be kidding me!!" I tried it out.

My first comment is that it is extremely easy to use and takes up little space on my countertop. I also was thankful that it is not ugly, as the gift giver is over often so it could prove to be a pain to hide the thing away only to drag it out whenever the giver comes by for a visit.

My second comment was that it is very easy to use, and fast.

Third, the flavors of the syrups that I have tried are pretty good. So far I have tried the Engergy (red bull) the lemon lime (sprite) and the Fountain Mist (mountain dew)and Petes Choice (dr pepper) as well as a couple of the different My Water flavorings to make seltzer.

The flavors for the seltzer are nice and light and the lemon lime syrup (both reg and diet) mirror the taste of Sprite as does the Energy mirror Red Bull. The Petes Choice was a bit on the sweet side, I am hoping the diet is better.

The only thing I can suggest is that people try the syrups that come with the kit as samples before buying any of the other ones, and order online from the manufacturers website. I stocked up on the flavors that I wanted, and got a few more bottles and a spare carbonator. I was not charged for shipping and had all my product choices in hand within 4 days.

I suggest using the website for ordering, instead of calling the support line. I did call the support line to ask questions about ordering, and the service was horrible, the service rep was rude, abusive and frankly no help at all.

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Jandkmom's Comment

Written on: 25/12/2010

I found this review helpful because...it suggested trying the samples... the ones I have tried so far are GOD AWEFUL... I will be taking the concentrate that I bought back to the store... I will use the machine to fizz other stuff...

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2011

where the hell is everyone gettin the drinks from....everywhere i go they dont sell em