Drac In A Box - www.dracinabox.com Review

Guest's review of Drac In A Box - www.dracinabox.com

“I'd been on this website several times and was...”

Written on: 19/12/2010

I'd been on this website several times and was slightly put off by the prices. However after a few years I were finally in a position where I was making enough money to be able to afford items of such prices.

I decided to take the plunge and order a beautiful dress which cost £110, a long skirt, and a pvc basque style top.

I ordered happily, well in advance, I was due to go to an event with a date I wanted to impress in a months time. I waited about a fortnight for these items to be dispatched (I'm not used to this slow waiting, as usually when I order online the goods arrive within 5 days at latest so I do not highly regard how long it takes dracinabox to ship things.)

The items arrived finally, with a couple of days to spare, The skirt they sent was 2 sizes too small. The basque, I wore only once, and the plastic boning bent outwards so I can't wear it again!. and now for the most expensive item, the dress which cost me £110....The design was flawed, it was difficult to walk in because they had added underneath the already full skirt, a long very narrow skirt which made walking difficult, and because of the length of the outer skirt, means you tripped up over that. Also the part where the skirt meets the bodice, with the zip, there is a rather large gap so your underwear and the small of your back is exposed so it looks as if there is quite a large hole in the back of the dress! I was not at all impressed with the quality for the price they charged me.

To make matters even worse....They charged me twice for the dress.

I tried phoning and emailing this company but nothing happened.

Would warn anyone to avoid this store, it seems to me they care only about money, They charge high prices for mediocre if not some quite poor quality items. They have no problems accepting money or over charging people but they don't quite seem to grasp how to give refunds and such.

• £200+