Dream World Travel Review

Guest's review of Dream World Travel

“I booked my mums flight to Jamaica to fly on the 16th...”

Written on: 18/12/2010

I booked my mums flight to Jamaica to fly on the 16th of December for a funeral. It was a last minute booking so was frantically searching for an affordable flight on the internet. As its peak season everything was coming up as £900 to £3000 and these were indirect flights, I finally came across Dream Travel who offered my a direct flight with Virgin for £779,which was way too good to be true and naturally extremely sceptical.

My mum went to the travel agents with cash and payed for the flight, I then had to wait 2 days for a confirmation which made me think that this was a fraudulant company,I called on several occassions and eventually became very abrupt and rude on the phone as I was almost sure it was a hoax.

To my pleasant suprise I recieved the confirmation 3 days later, I copy and pasted the confirmation number into Virgins website and jumped for joy when my mums details appeared on the screen and not only did Dream Travel get us a cheap flight but my mum also flew by premium economy which was the icing on the cake. I had to call the agency straight away to apologise for my rudeness and terrible accussations and I must add that at no point during those 3 days did any of the representatives from the agency speak rudely to me, instead they tried to constantly reassure me. So I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to them!!!! You made my mums trip to Jamaica possible

Have you booked through this tour operator before?