Fixtheodds - www.fixtheodds.com Review

• Content

Loustere's review of Fixtheodds - www.fixtheodds.com

“Having read about FixTheOdds in the Daily Telegraph, I...”

Written on: 17/12/2010 by Loustere (1 review written)

Having read about FixTheOdds in the Daily Telegraph, I decided to give it a go. I've never come across matched betting before until I read the article so I became intrigued.

Tried out the website and within a week, I had already made £74. It's easy to use as long as you know how to use a computer, and doesn't require you to have any knowledge about sports or even betting. It's a nice easy way to make money.

The only thing I would say is the limited number of offers that are on their site - although they do make it clear that they're still in the process of adding more on their homepage.

• Content

Pancake34's Response to Loustere's Review

Written on: 29/03/2011

I found this review helpful because...it answered the question

Sandyjay's Response to Loustere's Review

Written on: 19/11/2013

did you have any trouble getting your money?