La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk Review

Guest's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“These are my thoughts:- ”

Written on: 16/12/2010

These are my thoughts:-

Here we go again, I swore I would never use La Rubbish (as it appears to called now) again but hey ho at least their Marketing hits the button.....

Silly, stupid, idiotic ME. Mmm apparently my order has been dispatched via Hermes their courier but no tracking number given but def. with Hermes, so I am told by their Customer service and with them since 16th December 2010. Also apparent email sent to me on 15th, well havent received an email and dont expect to and as for passing the buck onto Hermes their Courier, well thats pretty LOW. As we all know the courier will not accept an item without giving out a tracking number but hey this is the information that La Redoute have spoon fed Customer service to tell us poor customers. Do I believe La Redoute NO of course not and MORE FOOL ME for falling into the honey trap again and using this awful company. But its early days and if I receive my items this side of Christmas I shall retract this review but I really do not think this is going to happen. Come on La Redoute prove me wrong.

• Various