Travel Cheap UK, www.travelcheapuk.co.uk Review

jopopo's review of Travel Cheap UK, www.travelcheapuk.co.uk

“I advise you not to go near TRAVELCHEAP.CO.UK! ”

Written on: 16/12/2010 by jopopo (1 review written)

I advise you not to go near TRAVELCHEAP.CO.UK!

Flight to Zimbabwe booked.

Air Zim went on strike. I was unable to travelwith Air Zim. Travelcheap.co.uk refunded the fare paid bit NOT the airport tax. Company will not reply to e mails or take my calls, they have returned letters sent Special Delivery saying the have "gone away" which is not true.

As a pensioner who travelled to Zim to open a childrens home which I had raised funds to build and my fare was paid for by donors I need this money to refund the donors. I had to rebook on another airline and am currently out of pocket to the tune of over £300!

Find someone else to book with!!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Sandyle's Response to jopopo's Review

Written on: 05/02/2011

Hi, I have the same issue with Travelcheap UK, please look at my facebook page Travelcheap UK scam and post your comment and I will get in contact with you as want to go to Watchdog and other relevant authorities about this company?

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib