Master of Malt www.masterofmalt.com Review

Guest's review of Master of Malt www.masterofmalt.com

Master of Malt www.masterofmalt.com

“Placed and order for a Christmas gift and did not...”

Written on: 15/12/2010

Placed and order for a Christmas gift and did not receive an email confirmation from them. I have since tried to contact the site via email and telephone (which is an answer phone) and have not received any communication via either method, plus I have not received my order.
After reading all the reviews I was encouraged to order from the site but my experience has been completely different to those others here.

All in all the communication is appalling and the fact that i am still waiting and wondering if my gift will arrive in time for Christmas or if my money is lost!!

Natalie At Master Of Malt's Comment

Written on: 14/03/2011

Hi there,
<br/>
<br/>Please let me apologise for your concerns regarding the communication about your order.
<br/>
<br/>As I am sure you are aware the vast amounts of snow that fell in the peak of Christmas demand in December ground the majority of couriers to a halt. To help ensure parcels arrived with customers in time for Christmas many of these couriers hired extra staff to help work through the backlog. Sadly these staff were not equipped with portable scanners, meaning a large proportion of parcels were not tracking with the online tracking service available to our customers. This, along with the snow itself and the increased number of calls experienced over the Christmas period meant that we were experiencing a record number of calls and emails. We did everything we could to ensure we responded to customers as soon as possible, including hiring a whole team of extra staff, however as in your particular case sometimes we were not able to respond in a reasonable time. Please do not think I am trying to excuse the poor service you received. I am genuinely disappointed that we were not able to demonstrate our normally exceptional level of customer service. I hope that since posting this review we have responded to your messages and your order arrived on time to your satisfaction. If this is not the case however - for any reason at all - please call me on 01892 888 376 or email me on Natalie.badweather@masterofmalt.com and I will try my best to make things right. I look forward to hearing from you, Natalie - www.masterofmalt.com