LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk Review

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“I was so excited about starting the diet. I did lose...”

Written on: 15/12/2010

I was so excited about starting the diet. I did lose weight but I became very ill on it. At first I was told it was just my body adjusting, but it got to the point I couldnt even stand for more than a min without coming out in a cold sweat and feeling like I was going to faint!! The final straw came when my fingers started seizing up, couldnt move them, then i got it in my wrists, toes and feet. Got an emergancy appointment with my doctor and had blood tests done. Was told id get my results in 7 to ten days, but that afternoon my Doc called. I had to come off the diet right away. I had high ALT levels in my liver..normal range is betwwen 7 and 49 and mine was 496!!!!! My thyroid, glocose and iron levels were also raised. It took 7 weeks of being off the diet before my levels were normal again. (had to get blood tests weekly) They did further tests to see if it had been caused by a virus but all the results were clear. My GP contacted LighterLife and they said clinical trials showed it wouldnt have this effect, but dispite this, it was only whil on the diet I got so ill, and when come off it my levels slowly week by week came down. On one occasion I went to bed convinced I wasnt going to see the morning time, felt my body was shutting down. I loved how I lost weight, and it def does work, but u have to ask at what cost??? I hate to say it, but im gonna have to do it the good old fashioned way now!!!! Dam!!!!!!!!