Adrian Flux Car Insurance www.adrianflux.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Adrian Flux Car Insurance www.adrianflux.co.uk

“I have been driving for over 15 years and insured with...”

Written on: 15/12/2010

I have been driving for over 15 years and insured with many different companies. I have had 2 bad experiences with certain Big Insurance companies; who clearly sell their insurance based on price. Through my experience, I will never buy insurance because it is the 'cheapest price'. Cheap is most definately not always right! It is true to say you get what you pay for!!

Until I found Adrian Flux, my perception of insurance companies was what a total con & waste of time. I can honestly say that I have a found company that understands what I want from insurance, always treat me as an individual rather than just another number on their account, give excellent service; every staff I speak to is friendly and does not sound like another robot.

I would most definately recommend them to all my friends and family. I will happily continue to use their service. Thank you!

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Lady Driver

Driver Type

• zurich connect

Previous Insurance Company

0Leg's Comment

Written on: 20/01/2011

I was dealing with Adrian Flax on a couple of occasions - with all negative experience with it from other reviewers - you still will not find more professional company: while ALL of them are only around to rob you (as ideally it should be one State own company and a complete monopoly), this one at least does try to input some social value in their services and applies this idea in training their staff.
<br/>
<br/>Oleg.

Wistman's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2011

You seem to be unique in recommending Adrian Flux. Most people (myself included) think they are an incompetent bunch of twisters. Are you by any chance employed/paid by them?