Husqvarna Viking Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Husqvarna Viking

“I have just had my Husquvarna sewing machine seviced...”

Written on: 14/12/2010

I have just had my Husquvarna sewing machine seviced after nearly 40 years of use, it has been very reliable and was told it would be good for another 30 years at least. Not sure if a new one would be as good, will be leaving it to my daughter in my will! Thanks.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Suestark's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2012

I have had my Husqvarna Computer 500 machine for many, many years and have used it constantly! The computer is just worn out now and is quite expensive to replace, so I have decided to purchase a used Viking Rose machine and have not heard anything bad about it. Hopefully, it will last 30 years more as well!

Emi3491's Comment

Written on: 23/11/2012

Keep good care of it, they only made one like yours

Emi3491's Comment

Written on: 23/11/2012

Keep it, they just made one like this!