Bike Outlet www.bikeoutlet.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Bike Outlet www.bikeoutlet.co.uk

“I recently bought a bike from The Bike Outlet, and as...”

Written on: 13/12/2010

I recently bought a bike from The Bike Outlet, and as I've just left a very negative review about another online bike retailer I felt I should give praise where due to balance things up a bit. My bike (a Claud Butler) was a whopping 40% cheaper here than anywhere else. So cheap in fact that I thought it was too good to be true. Then I saw the reviews and thought "ah, better not touch these". However, the bike was so cheap that I just took the chance and went for it. Took about 4 days to arrive. I had a small concern over a slightly buckled wheel but their customer services dealt with it pleasantly and very competently, calling me back as promised after they'd spoken to the manufacturer. I'd already decided that it was probably within tolerance levels but found out how to adjust the spokes to remove a buckle and did so succesfully. I can only say that these are a very good retailer and would definately buy from them again. Given that bikes can be awkward to assemble and have all manner of things wrong with them, good customer service is paramount.

• Bike £180