Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com Review

crsmith's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“I admit i was a little leary at first specially after...”

Written on: 13/12/2010 by crsmith (1 review written)

I admit i was a little leary at first specially after reading all these reviews... I mean come on...jeans that fit, from the internet? But i was desperate as nothing - and I mean nothing - at any store ever fit me right. I paid more at the stores for some jeans and figured, what do I have to lose... I decided to give it a Try...

The range of styles that MYOJ offer is absolutely brilliant, as I can custom make my own jeans which you just can't buy in the shops.

I ordered one pair with a Pocket Style Add-On..

I did make mistakes in my order but the guys from make your own jeans emailed me and corrected these mistakes.

It was a little over two weeks later when I received an e-mail informing me that my jeans were finished and would be mailed out that day. The shipping did not take very long, especially considering how far they had to travel.

When I got my jeans and tried them on, I was pleasantly surprised how well my jeans fit me..Exceeded my expectations. I was totally speechless !!

The fabric is gorgeous and the design on the back pocket is stunning.I have never been able to put on a pair of jeans that rests exactly on my body the way god made me.

I have actually received several compliments on them. They are simply the best fitting pair of jeans I have over owned. I was so happy with them that I placed an order for two more pairs that evening.

I am extremely impressed with both the precision of the cut (as per my measurements) and the skill and diligence with which the jeans are constructed. Beautiful, straight stitching!

As for the fabric and quality - the jeans basically look and feel just like any other well-built designer brand.

Anyone who buys off the shelf designer jeans has more dollars than sense. Its all about the fit and look,not the label... Everything about MYOJ is outstanding

There is one word for these jeans: Craftsmanship. Something that is sorely lacking in this world today but the good people at MYOJ.com are true craftsmen.

What more can I say. Plan on getting all my jeans here from now on! I am so excited I never have to go "jean shopping" again!!

Absolutley first rate quality and service. A++++++++++++

Kopper's Response to crsmith's Review

Written on: 18/12/2010

Excellent review. Thank you! I feel a lot more comfortable about having just ordered my first pair of cords from them after reading it.