Advocate for Cats Review

Guest's review of Advocate for Cats

“I applied this product to my cat of 19 months-he was...”

Written on: 13/12/2010

I applied this product to my cat of 19 months-he was traumatised and clearly distressed by the product-likewise I found a burning sensation around my mouth and tried to rube water into to his fur to relieve him of this chemical reaction. I will not use it again and I will contact my Vet Surgery as it is clearly not suitable for him.

Your survey above is not appropriate-I would not give it a rating

Lindy12's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because...my cat a 18 month Bengal reacted the same way. My adult daughter applied the product at lunchtime, when I got back from work at 5pm he was still reacting to the burn. I applied water to hi nec, and tried milk. After speaking to the vet, I washed his neck with water and then dried it thoroughly. He calmed down eventually.We have used this product before but without such a nasty reaction.