Nourkrin Extra Strength Supplement Review

Guest's review of Nourkrin Extra Strength Supplement

Nourkrin Extra Strength Supplement

“I'm in early 40s & I have bought Nourkrin extra...”

Written on: 11/12/2010

I'm in early 40s & I have bought Nourkrin extra sxtrength from Boots & taking it since October,3 months now.I haven't noticed any difference maybe just slightly less hair falls but a problem has occured since I'm taking the pills.My menstrual cyce is not normal for the last 3 months.It's so irregular & prolonged.I have been checked by a doctor.There's nothing wrong with my womb or other related parts.Even a friend of mine has claimed this since she's taking this supplement.I have written to the UK company of Nourkrin & I'm waiting for their reply.

Has anyone come cross with such a problem before?

Well,I need to carry on with this pill for 6 month to see the result.

Ranaelazab_2000's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2011

I'm 41 years as well. I am still in my 1st month intake of Nourkrin supplement so It's unfair to comment on the hair loss but what me look for reviews is that my menstruation cycle is different and prolonged. so I thought it might be the cause.