Anytime Fitness www.anytimefitness.co.uk Review

M Tremlin's review of Anytime Fitness www.anytimefitness.co.uk

Anytime Fitness www.anytimefitness.co.uk

“”

Written on: 10/12/2010 by M Tremlin (3 reviews written)

I rated Anytime Fitness in Bristol 5 stars and 5 stars for value for money because they are saving me £45 a month on my last gym, which is 100 metres up the road.

The gym is brand new, having only opened at the start of November and there is a real buzz about the place. It is impressively clean and the plentiful equipment is brand new and very easy to use. The staff are friendly and helpful and really look the part. Yesterday I had a free consultation with one of the personal trainers, who really made me fee at ease.

The changing rooms are quite compact, but this doesn't bother me because I shower at home.

In a nutshell this gym is perfect for me. I wasn't using the swimming pool and exercise classes at my last gym anyway and the monthly saving is just the icing on the cake!

It is open 24 hours, but I can't quite see myself working out at one in the morning!