Avent Niplette Review

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“Ok so this product is not perfect. But it is by far...”

Written on: 08/12/2010

Ok so this product is not perfect. But it is by far the best product for this problem. I purchased this about a year ago. I have one flat nipple and one inverted nipple. After only using the product for a few weeks my flat nipple started poking out permanently. However because it is so difficult to keep it on I was not able to leave it on long enough for my inverted nipple to change permanently. I am now reusing it and trying to stay more on top of it so i get better results. It's very hard to keep on if you have big boobs. You can only really have it on while sitting or laying on your back. If you are like me and have a hard time sleeping on your back this becomes a problem. Is it worth trying before surgery? Definitely!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2011

If you get the lanolin cream it totally makes them stay on better