LG Cookie KP500 Review

• Reception

• Style

Guest's review of LG Cookie KP500

LG Cookie KP500

“The LG Cookie KP500 is a thin easy to use mobile...”

Written on: 07/12/2010

The LG Cookie KP500 is a thin easy to use mobile phone, with a stylish screen ready for any situation.

Although the Cookie looks fine, I didn't like the battery life. It ran out easily and wasn't all that good. Also the messaging - typing was extremely slow and the predictive text sometimes wasn't always right. I did like however the easy user face, it had a simple menu which made it clear as to where the different applications we're.

When I bought the LG I was overly satisfied, however it went out of style very quickly and is now not very well known, however for its price its worth buying for children around the age 8-11.

I think the LG Cookie is a reasonable price, and although their is now the' Cookie Fresh' its a good buy for people who want an easy to use phone for the usual commands. For example texting and calling. Although it wasn't really my type of phone, it could very well be the perfect phone for other people.

• Battery Life