Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“I have ordered twice. Both times had issues. ”

Written on: 07/12/2010

I have ordered twice. Both times had issues.

1. Ordered Jeans, they sent me the wrong size - the packaging said the size i wanted but the item inside was a completely different size. I returned, pointed out the mistake and asked to send me the correct size. They didn't. When i contacted, they said I had to reorder. Which meant I paid postage again. So I complained and finally got a refund on postage. Total time to get Jeans from ordering first time = 6weeks. Refund = 8 Weeks.

2. Ordered pair of shorts with discount code from their mistake with the jeans. after two weeks not receiving them i contacted customer services. they told me the item was out of stock and that I would get the item in a further 4 weeks. I was enraged. After several emails back and forth (because it is impossible to get them on the phone) they agreed to send me for free, a pair of the same shorts in a different colour to apologise. Then the others came. So Time to get the right shorts from ordering =7 weeks. time to get extra wrong colour shorts - 5weeks.

3. Having at no point agreed to a credit account, always providing my card details to pay and receiving no statement or request for payment, I today had a letter from Arrears Collection charging for 2 pairs of shorts plus their non-payment admin fee of £12. I am furious!

Some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Buy anywhere else.