Cinnamon - Bolton Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Cinnamon - Bolton

“After attending both opening nights of Cinnamon in...”

Written on: 07/12/2010

After attending both opening nights of Cinnamon in Bolton, I can say that both I and others that accompanied me, were fully satisfied.

For the opening night, the food was fantastic and the atmosphere amazing.

Both the staff and management were clearly under quite a bit of stress, so staff were a little unorganised, but a few teething problems are expected with an opening of a new restaurant. But this in no way affected my experience at Cinnamon. I would recommend Cinnamon to my friends and family anyday!

If you do not attend Cinnamon you will be missing out on an amazing night. The design was wonderful and think a lot of thought and effort was put into it. Also i was reasonably impressed at the price of the food as we got alot for what we had ordered. I would like to imply that the onion bhaji's were terrific!

There is more room for improvement and will definately be returning to see how these these improvements have been made. Which i am sure they will be.

M

• Indian

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all