Yates & Suddell www.yatesandsuddell.co.uk Review

Bertiepuzzle's review of Yates and Suddell www.yatesandsuddell.co.uk

“I was looking for some cheap 'off the peg' reading...”

Written on: 30/11/2010 by Bertiepuzzle (3 reviews written)

I was looking for some cheap 'off the peg' reading glasses and after a brief search, came across Yates and Suddell. I saw some glasses that appealed (Flexible Reader MP5) and ordered two pairs with different magnifications. The buying experience was excellent. The glasses arrived with 48 hours and the quality and price were exemplary. Some weeks later, I lost a screw in one of the arms and e-mailed Yates and Suddell to see if they could send me a screw to repair the glasses. Because the glasses were so inexpensive, I fully expected my request to be treated with some indifference! But no! Y and S responded to my e-mail within ten minutes and insisted on sending me not only some screws, but also a screwdriver and A FREE REPLACEMENT PAIR OF GLASSES!!! If only all on-line retailers were like Yates and Suddell. Based on my experience, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Absolutely brilliant!

• £8.95